The vacant positions exist under Radio Department. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
REF: RD/ /02/2016: PRESENTERS /PRODUCERS- 3 POSTS (1 Suba, 1 Pokot and 1 Kuria)
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Research and interviewing
- Concept development
- Translation and scripting
- Editing and post –Production.
- Diploma in Radio Production/Broadcast Journalism/Mass Communication.
- Minimum of KSCE C with excellent performance in Kiswahili and English.
- At least one year exposure to radio packaging and on-air presentation software.
- A degree in related field will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive fluency in Kiswahili, English and either Suba, Pokot and Kuria languages.
- Ability to translate from English and Kiswahili to either Suba,Pokot and Kuria Languages
- A good understanding of both secular and religious vernacular music.
- An interest in the generation and use of creative sounds such as sweepers , drops ,effects and other on-air promotional properties
- ICT skills and interpersonal skills.
- Use of Broadcast software packages.
- Use of social media.
If you feel you are the right person for any of the above jobs and can demonstrate your competence please send your application and resume together with the copies of your certificates to reach the undersigned not later than15th March, 2017.
Controller of Programmes – Western Region
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.